Tuesday 25 October 2011

life

I remember being very frightened of the size of the challenge of life when I was in my early twenties.
I was sure I could never be responsible enough to manage an adult life.
Now I realize it's like looking up at Everest from the foothills, you become convinced it's impossible.
But people do climb it, and how they do it is step by step, eventually you get there.
Don't freak yourself out with how hard life 'could' be, just do the things you need to to get to the next stage, keep you head down, put one foot in front of the other.
Everyday you'll make a little progress, that's how everyone does it.
Bite off what you can chew, start taking small steps forward and it will rebuild your confidence, don't be too hard on yourself if you have a failure, everyone does, just keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment