Sunday 5 July 2015

what is kalima

our kalima is La ilaaha illallah Muhammadur rasoolallah
this when we say from heart then we are muslim and changes occur and we produce imaan
our kalima is a bond as you say it wholeheartedly
it is like a contract for little period of time but benefits are by par cannot be calculated
not even with present brain or brain of jannati

what is our exam
it is of understanding if anybody asks me
it is not how much you can earn
not  how physically you developed or in a fight can kick big big gaints
or powerful you can become
it is to show how i have confidence in Allah and love for Prophet
that confidence is called imaan

imaan has lot of names like concerntration,confidence, love hatred, plea, charity, performing a duty,wholeheartedly
highest one is zikr

it is a contract which says from now on whatever i do will be to keep fear in my heart
to show i love you
everything is of you
everything happens with you
when you signed this contract
as different points and situations arise in life
and you are downed to accept all does happen with Allah

it gives correct information how you can lower your head
it gives you best method to pray
it gives you best blessings that can make others jealous

when troubles come
you ask only to him and in the way what our Dear Prophet has shown

once you have signd this contract
then second step comes to be sincere on it
and live complete life on it just believing it
ups and downs come to check you are you stable on it or not

if trouble comes
you say
oh Allah my pocket is empty please fill it
oh Allah my wife and children are idiot please put mercy in ther heart
oh Allah my job is troubling me please help me out here
oh Allah nobody helps me in this world you are only my helper ,please help
oh Allah give me hur
oh Allah give me big brightest palace in heaven
oh Allah give me never ending mercy of yours
oh Allah forgive my big sins so and so
oh Allah save me fire of hell,abode of hell
oh Allah give me gold and gems and riches etc

all are possible only with this contract

in this contract due to Love and affection of our Dear Prophet
we can gain multiple times what we actually can get of what we earned sincerely


one more thing
one you sign this contract you say i put down my self my body my will under your order
till i die
Inshallah


i had to write this as most of whom i see are living the life they want not the life what Allah swt wants
there will in there hand not under Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment