Monday 10 August 2015

heart why is it so complicated

the rules that Allah swt made
first step to ANYTHING IS CHANGE
you should change yourself
that is first step
after that blessings of Allah swt follows whatever reason

there are tears in my eyes
seeing the shape of this world right now
i could see the clear picture of this world since i was teen,
but never had guts or cared for any thing to tell even it was smallest thing
it has taken steps from steps to get down
to change this world
Allah swt has given me 3 big hidayats when i was UK
first one was amal
second was power
third was found my 'Lord of Alamin'.
my birthplace gave me love of my Prophet.
that is why my foundation was very strong.

to change the world, you need power
as powerful man, can make happenwhatever,  say in hearts of people
as people fear powerful one
though being human themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment