Sunday 8 December 2013

with family or with friends?

Allah has already made it clear to us
the 2nd level in high iman is obidience to parents not friends

for me friends were guidance to this world.
means they helped me out whenever i was in trouble
i used to think indians have lot of bad habits i dont want there help ever
but when i was in trouble i could see only them

but the root is main thing which was by parents only
my prayer of my mom had made several main things possible uptil now for me
i have never told anybody from my mouth to pray for me
if somebody would ask me i had answer prepared my parents pray for me,i dont need others dua

i just say about me
i am very lucky boy who has best parents(literally)
it is blessing from Allah

we used to live in surroundings of hindus that too low class
so you can think how odd was my childhood
how much bad words i would had learnt
my mom never let me and my brother out
so you can see still i havent given anybody word to anybody with mother or sister not even 1.
Alhamdullillah

I will show you how Allah will not leave you alone if you depend on Allah.a big sign
i had all empty brain as most of you know me personally.
i have no friends from school or college just you people who i mail i know them only
but still i talked with my mom alot
i remember calling my mom with 12 different names
and my father many odd names
i was and still is so much jovial and jokular with my family.i told so many funny things to them.
means i talked with them happy means like friends just you people talk with friends
my wife says if my parents hear what i am hearing they will never believe me.

i had no friends so my mom was my friend
when i bought things like ladies my friends asked is it for your to be wife
i said for my mom
next comes with friends
i talked with them just like with business type
i have problem how to solve it
i have money problem lend me
many of you know that too and tell me

just like Allah is making me work
how?
i will tell

our beloved Prophet had 2 lives according to hadees
there is hadees
which says our ummahatul mumineen says we havent seen so much jovial and jokular as our Prophet with us than anybody
and other sahaba reports we havent seen so much serious and tensed as our Prophet (for any matter)

other hadees which we all know
our Prophet tells if my mother would called me and i was in prayers i would stop the prayers and oblige to my mother and after work continue my prayer.
so family or friends you decide.

there one hadees i am working now
and Allah made me work already since childhood is
the best among you is who is best with your women folk
hope i tried to explain this hadees with example of mine.

“And We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents. His mother carries him in pain and she gives birth to him in pain, and (the period) of carrying him and ....”  (Al-Ahqaf 46:15)


Once a man came to the Prophet (peace be on him) and asked, 'Who is most deserving of my good companionship?' 'Your mother,' replied the Prophet (peace be on him). 'Who next?' the man asked. 'Your mother,' replied the Prophet (peace be on him). 'Who next?' he asked. 'Your mother,' replied the Prophet (peace be on him). 'Who next?' asked the man. 'Your father,' replied the Prophet. (Reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim.)

No comments:

Post a Comment