Wednesday 13 November 2013

humans JUST for ibadat

Allah says in Quran he created humans JUST for ibadat
when i was very young, my mother taught me Quran,then she put me under one lady teacher who taught me Quran(old city style no tajweed) usually she taught us in after fajr we used to go to her house and learn qaidah, many other kids used to come as well, but in month of Ramazan i alone came
i used to wake her up and study
seeing this she said to my mom, i am very interested in learning Quran.
my mother told her yes i like very much i am very interested.
at that time i told my mom it is not the thing i liked it is not the thing that is we should be interested in,
i could not say anything after that as i did not know what to tell why is this important a type like farz.
now i understand this ayat.why.

No comments:

Post a Comment