Saturday 16 November 2013

"The best gift from a Father to his child is education and upbringing. Hadith of At-Tirmidhi on the authority of Sa'id Ibn Al-'as

A Father can give his child toys, wealth, women/men, etc, and still that child will have a terrible future ahead without an education and an Islamic upbringing together.

 this is my favorite.

One day a man came to Umar ibn al-Khattab to complain of a disobedient son. So Umar had brought the boy to him and he blamed him for his disobedience. Then the boy addressed Umar by saying "O Commander of the faithful: Are there no rights for a boy against his father?". Umar said "Yes". Then the boy said "What are these rights O Commander of the Faithful?" Umar said, "To choose a good mother for him, to select a good name to him and to teach him the Quran" Then the boy said: "O Commander of the faithful; my father has not accomplished any of these rights. As for my mother, she was a black slave for a Magian; As for my name, he has named me Jual (beetle); and he has not taught me even one letter from the Quran". Then Umar turned round to the man and said "You came to me complaining disobedience on the part of your son, whereas you have not given him his rights. So you have made mistakes against him before he has made mistakes against you".
—Abd-Allah Nasih Ulwan, Child Education in Islam

O you who believe! Ward off yourselves and your families against a Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who disobey not, (from executing) the commands they receive from Allah, but do that which they are commanded” (Tahrim 66:6).
so above ayat shows father is head he can give any order to his family,he can throw them in hell or work for heaven.


"Fear Allah and treat your children equally."Al-Bukhari.


 'Umr (Radeallahu'Anhum) narrated:I heard an-Nu'maan ibn Bashir on the pulpit saying: "My father gave me a gift but 'Amra bint Rawaha (my mother) said that she would not agree to it unless he made Allah's Messenger (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) as a witness to it. So, my father went to Allah's Messenger (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) and said: "I have given a gift to my son from 'Amra bint Rawah, but she ordered me to make you as a witness to it, O Allah's Messenger!" Allah's Messenger (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) asked, "Have you given (the like of it) to everyone of yours sons?" he replied in the negative. Upon this, Allah's Messenger (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said, "Fear Allah, and be just to your children." My father then returned and took back his gift."Al-Bukhari.
“And (remember) when Luqmaan said to his son when he was advising him: “O my son! Join not in worship others with Allah. Verily, joining others in worship with Allah is a great Zulm (wrong) indeed” [Luqmaan 31:13].
FINALLY
firstly teach your children about shame before they hit puberty
after that anything stored in brain will be like not perfect.(it is human body as created to work)

No comments:

Post a Comment