Tuesday 13 May 2014

all benefits from east and west will be with you.if u follow islam

I was pure introvert
That is why no close friends

Now shifting slowly slowly
As i have to earn

I have learned always
As forced into gladiator field with weapons in both hands
And forced to fight

I had no courage to talk to people
I use to curse a lot to people within
After hidayat from lord of aalamin left it like removing fly in milk

When leaving my country my father told me never speak to anybody about islam
I never told a single good thought or my thinking or stop from wrong
I listened everybody and kept quiet

Till 10 months ago my mom said if u know so much why dont u tell others

From then on i speak from mouth
Still speaking is difficult for me

I hate really entering world with such odd ugly faces with dead souls
to speak what Allah swt gave me

Some souls are so dead it is allover there faces
i fear speaking in front of them

I love zikr that was my life
Now i have to tell others

presently my enemies are muslims themselves
as there foolishness in front and back of them

they stop me
i ask dont they fear Allah
as i write i have to think so many times m i hurting somebody in someway
as first step of foolishness is misunderstanding.
i tell in one way others take it other way
what a world
i thought once i was biggest foolish on this planet once
a pure looser in many ways
but this people give me confidence
we are there dont you worry

for example
in india
as islam has died long ago
people follow only and only 5 pillars as islam
whenever i come to india or the period i live there
i thought if living here i can earn million neki without even doing any thing
as
cursing and bad words are so common
every time i have to save my iman
i tell astaghfar in heart
or Allah is seeing
before i use to say curse of Allah beupon you.'(to save my iman)
be it muslim or nonmuslim

nowadays prices are gone more than foreign countries in india
so to save iman i tell them decrease the prices they persist
so i buy not speaking a word
(since beginning i have no hidayat to buy at all so many of them
haggling there way with me so still my benefit)
again i benefit here as they return me lawfully there.

so you see a earning without even moving my legs or hands or mouth.

the condition is simple stick to islam
all benefits from east and west will be with you.

from my experience
if you run for a thing for several reasons then it is from Allah

if you run for a thing for one reason then it is only nafs and enemy behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment