Saturday 3 May 2014

Isa A.S

[A/I`mran 3:49] “And he will be a Noble Messenger towards the Descendants of Israel saying, ‘I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, for I mould a birdlike sculpture from clay for you, and I blow into it and it instantly becomes a (living) bird, by Allah’s command; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I revive the dead, by Allah’s command; and I tell you what you eat and what you store in your houses; undoubtedly in these (miracles) is a great sign for you, if you are believers.’ (Several miracles bestowed to Prophet Eisa are mentioned here.)
in this ayat we can clearly see that Allah is mentioning that Isa A.S was sent for children of Israel not for all
another point we can see is Hazrat Yahya A.S was only 6 months older than Isa A.S.
dont say this other than muslims as all others are foolish as i told in previous emails

No comments:

Post a Comment